Upgrade your WooCommerce Storefront Design with a facelift to your front page, landing pages, product pages, a custom login page, and a custom designed vertical or horizontal Mega Menu to entice customers to buy more and navigate more easily on your existing website (hosted externally with a third-party and maintained by you, the Client, or a third-party you hire).
We customize and optimize a WordPress or WooCommerce theme with your company’s brand and user’s experience in mind to work with your existing WooCommerce ecommerce website.
This Existing Storefront Upgrade is a basic upgrade for the design of an externally hosted WooCommerce Website only, meaning your hosting is not through Upgrade Web Design, LLC or our affiliates. All designs are responsive and designed to work with the latest updated internet browsers.
Purchasing Party or Client is responsible for all content. Upgrade Web Design will send you a Request for Content where you may enter and organize your content entries via a secure login.
Delays in providing content and information for your website may delay results and when the design project goes live.
This Service is for an Existing WooCommerce Storefront Design Only!
Minimum Term: 12-Months
Production Time Limit: None
Revisions per Page Design: 2
This service product does NOT include;
– DNS Setup or DNS Maintenance.
– Ongoing Edits
– Additional Page Designs.
– Shopping Cart Customization.
– Custom Designed Checkout
– WooCommerce Extensions, Plugins, or Subscriptions
– Email Notifications Customization.
– Payment Processor Setup.
– Additional Plugins or Licenses beyond 12-Months of Support
– SSL Certificate Setup or Management
– Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
– 301 URL Address Redirects from your old website product pages to new website product pages.
– Any marketing
– or anything else not mentioned under the included description of this product, service, or subscription.
View our Storefront Design Upgrade Plus + plan to include basic Search Engine Optimization, 301 redirects from old product URLs to your new URLs or website, website maintenance, website support, website security setup and monitoring, on-going edit requests, and product or content insertion. Highly recommended for any WooCommerce store owner who is dissolving an old WooCommerce store and replacing it with a new website at a new URL Address.